Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Morning After

Me and my girlfriend are on a break right now, not a serious one, I just need some space because it seems like lately I haven't been doing much. It was supposed to be two weeks but it's only been two days and I'll probably start talking to her again today since she's going back to school soon and also I miss her. Sometimes I'm not sure if I really miss her or I just don't want to be lonely. She asked me if i was with her because it's convenient and it kindof started this whole thing. I got really mad, but she explained that since there are no other women around (my isolation) there isn't anything to test our relationship. I don't think it's true really, and I do care about her. There are questions though, about how serious we are. It's been about 9 months and counting.. counting..

Anyways, enough of that. That commercial for the Ben Afleck movie about bank robbers always get's my attention. He says "People wake up everyday and say they'll change their life, but they never do. It's time I change mine". Sometimes I feel like maybe I'm one of those people that will never get anywhere but I'm satisfied with the delusion that one day I will be. What do I have to do to change it? Rob a bank? I think about it sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment